We regularly conduct in-depth studies for various international organisations on topics for which we have a recognized expertise.
Here are a few examples:
- Regional Guidebook for GI, including trademarks, applicants from and in the ASEAN region (FAO, 2015)
- Study on geographical indications protection for non-agricultural products in the internal market (European Commission, 2012)
- Q&A Manual on the European Legislation on Geographical Indications for China (EU-China Project for the Protection of Intellectual Property Rights, 2011)
- Technical–legal study on geographical designations for olive oil and table olives (UN International Olive Council (IOC), 2010)
- Handbook on geographical Indications: overview of GI legislations around the world (European Commission, 2007)